EXPLORA CELEBRATES ITS 20TH ANNIVERSARY
WITH A 20% SAVINGS
SANTIAGO, CHILE: May 8, 2013 — In celebration of its 20th anniversary, explora, Chile’s eco-adventure pioneer, is providing 20% savings on a four-night stay (or four nights for the price of five nights) any time before October 14, 2013. This offer is valid at any explora destination.
Twenty years ago a group of innovators dreamed of opening up South America to the world. Since then, perched below the imposing Paine Massif, in one of the most remote places on Earth, explora PATAGONIA has been a refuge for travelers from all over the world. explora ATACAMA, explora TRAVESIAS and explora RAPA NUI were developed in subsequent years.
In the last two decades, thousands of travelers have enjoyed unforgettable and life-changing experiences at explora. Every year, international media and specialist magazines hail explora as one of the best adventure and luxury experiences in the world. explora is proud to celebrate this long and successful dream with an exclusive package:
Reserve a 4-night program at any explora destination between April 14th and October 14th, 2013 and receive a complimentary additional night (4+1). This offer can also be used in conjunction with the explora Passport: by reserving two four-night programs, receive two complimentary nights in addition to the 5% Passport discount.
• Valid for confirmed bookings at explora Atacama, explora Patagonia and explora Rapa Nui between April 14th and October 14th 2013, (trip concluded).
• Valid for new bookings only. Subject to availability.
• This package may be used in conjunction with Solo Traveler, CESA and explora Passport. Please refer to the terms and conditions.
• Not valid for Travesías or Honeymoon programs.
• explora Patagonia will be closed due to renovations between June 3rd and July 15th, 2013.
Leave home, enjoy the journey, pack light, go far, forget the time, walk, deviate from the route, go outside when it rains, ask questions, try new flavours, don't stop, stop, talk with people, listen to stories about the place, protect nature.
www.explora.com | Facebook.com/exploraexperiences | @exploratravel